Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0 METAL

Zip Code: 30080

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $700

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Picked this up about a year ago just to see what the fuss was about. It started the whole everything-old-is-new trend around metal (instead of polymer) striker-fired guns. It also has great ergonomics, a very good trigger and shoots very well.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the sights. You can mount a red dot easily since it uses the Smith CORE setup, but I wanted to stick with irons, so I had a Trijicon XD HR (orange) front sight installed ($78). The original white-dot sight will come with the rest of the stuff.

I only have have a few hundred rounds through it, so it's pretty much in 'like-new' shape. The only mark I could find was a slight scuff just above the take-down lever, although it may need a cleaning. It comes with everything that came from the factory.

Overall this is a great gun, but I honestly never found a real use for it so it's up on the block.

I put 'no trades' but I'm always willing to listen to an offer. Worst I can say is 'no thanks'. The only thing I'm actively looking for these days is the Walther P99 'Final Edition' setup, but cool older revolvers and pistols are always interesting too.

Because of my work schedule I need to meet close to home, usually at Adventure Outdoors since everyone knows where it is. On the flip side my schedule is usually pretty flexible. I'll toss in a box of FMJ 9mm to offset any additional driving you might need to do.

PMs only and I always work first come, first serve. Please put "M&P" or "Smith" or something in the subject line so I know which gun you're talking about (I have 2 up). And don't panic if I take a while to respond, I don't live on this site.

Low or no feedback is OK, but I'll need to see a carry permit.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, and thanks for looking.

Pictures:
Python_MP 001.JPG
Python_MP 002.JPG
Python_MP 003.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom