93   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Snapper Riding Mower Non-running

Zip Code: 30184

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $100 OBRO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: $100 OBRO. No Trades. Well I did a dumb thing and bought a non-running riding mower. Always wanted a vintage Snapper and supposedly all this one needed was minor carb work. Got it home and upon closer inspection the tires are very dry rotted. 3 hold air, 1 has bad valve stem. The rear wheels seem to have excessive play in them. Don’t know if this is worn bearings or what. It’s pull start only, not good for this old man. Previous owner said it’s an ‘89, don’t know if that’s accurate. I think it’s a 30” deck. Mower looks complete. I do have the carb filter. Just more of a project than I thought. Wanting to see if I can recoup a little of my money. I’m not driving 200 miles to try and return it. Sold as is, non-running. Hope some Snapper guy might have use for it. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
c93218b1-a295-4674-a88d-3308087621ed-jpeg.2702692

543e301d-ee2a-4836-b2a5-2bb2144afc0b-jpeg.2702693

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is what a real worn out Snapper bearing look like. There are shims that you can buy for the side play from mowing hills. The bearing pictured is the one you had better put grease in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom