• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS SOLD PENDING FUNDS. FS Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, Delta Point, 7.5 MOA...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Foot Groups

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
53   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS SOLD PENDING FUNDS. FS Leupold DeltaPoint Pro, Delta Point, 7.5 MOA...

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 250.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD PENDING FUNDS This DeltaPoint Pro has been mounted but has never left the house. It is as new, in the box with all documentation and wrenches. The mount is the Leupold 177154 AR mount which range from from $45 to $70 and are hard to find in stock. I can meet within a 15 or 20 mile radius of Marietta or I can mail it to you at no charge. Payment accepted is cash, money order, Paypal, or Zelle. Meet up can be any day of the week in late afternoon. I will not go inside 285 or along the north side of that crappy gridlocked highway. If mailing I will provide a tracking number. Thanks for your interest. Price is fair and firm.

Pictures:
IMG_0909.jpeg
IMG_0910.jpeg
IMG_0562.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom