• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS SOLD PENDING MEET Amadeo Rossi Vintage 38 Special 3" Revolver

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgiaShooter

Default rank <500 posts Supporter
Survivalist
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS SOLD PENDING MEET Amadeo Rossi Vintage 38 Special 3&quot; Revolver

Location: Cumming Ga Near Academy Sports 350 Peachtree Pkwy & Bullseye Marksman Gun Club

Zip Code: 30041

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300

Caliber: 38

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: SOLD PENDING MEETING 12/5

REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE - PRICE FIRM NO TRADES

I've been sitting on this super cool vintage Amadeo Rossi revolver. Great grandfather in our family bought it around late 1950s to 60s if I recall. You can research the serial D352xxx if you want a s[pecific born date. I can't recall the model number and can't read in on the crane. They are as close to a hand fit older Smith and Wesson as you can get at half the price. By testing end shake, lock up, alignment, hammer push and other specs this appears to be a tightly well made gun.

If you know the older generation, he was a WWII vet and fired 5 rounds out of the original box of 50 lead rounds and then stored the gun for 60 years in the safe. I can only find faint signs of age, handling, turn line or blemishes. Bore very good.

Apparently the side plate has never been removed and all screw slots are mint. Just looked at model 31s on Gunbroker in the 399+ price range in far less condition without the superbly built holster. I've reduced this price greatly so the price is now firm. Good communication and feedback required. Size of gun is slightly smaller than a K frame Smith. I would say slightly larger than a J frame. Very sweet size and feel in hand. Would be an awesome gun to wear while fishing.

Pictures:
IMG_5104.jpg
IMG_5105.jpg
IMG_5112.jpg
IMG_5111.jpg
IMG_5110.jpg
IMG_5109.jpg
IMG_5108.jpg
IMG_5107.jpg
IMG_5106.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom