• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Sold Pending Meet Thanks ODT FS Sig Sauer P229R Elite 9mm SigLite...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomberto

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Sold Pending Meet Thanks ODT FS Sig Sauer P229R Elite 9mm SigLite...

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $680

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT

I’m the orig owner of this 2022 Mfg Sig Sauer P229R Elite. I’ve got about 200 rounds through this, zero issues. This is the newer updated frame model which has the “X5 style” cutout at the trigger guard and the updated beavertail. This Elite frame and the Legion frame are exactly the same frame each having it’s own color Cerakote. Both 15rd mags are made in Italy by Mecgar. It came wearing the E2 grip which I liked because of my short trigger finger, but the sandpaper texture tore me up while carrying IWB, so it was replaced by Hogue rubber. (I can not find the orig E2 grip I removed, so if you want one you’ll have to buy -they go for about $60 but I give you my word this updated E2 compatible version already has the correct hammer strut bits/all the bits already on the gun for an E2 grip, so if you ever want one, you literally would only need the plastic E2 grip itself and no other hardware, parts,or springs)

Siglite nightsights are bright and well aligned.
The frame has very minimal handling and holster markings, the pics I showed trying best. Clean and lubricated.
Comes with 2 IWB holsters a basic Desantis and a really nice BlackPoint Tactical w/ the upgraded Discrete Carry 1.5” clips.

I’m looking for $680 firm, I think that’s a very fair number for both of us, I’m not looking to trade, I want the money to help fund an end of summer family trip.
I live City of Cumming, small business owner, I can not travel far.
I’m looking for a transaction from someone here who already has a few under belt, I expect to see an ID and Carry Permit, I’ll be able to provide same. Thank you ODT🙏

Pictures:
IMG_6756.jpeg
IMG_6757.jpeg
IMG_6758.jpeg
IMG_6760.jpeg
IMG_6763.jpeg
IMG_6759.jpeg
IMG_6761.jpeg
IMG_6765.jpeg
IMG_6764.jpeg
IMG_6762.jpeg
IMG_6766.jpeg
IMG_6767.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom