Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Spectre 9mm

Zip Code: 31523

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2,300

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling a Spectre HC semi-automatic pistol in 9MM. This pistol is a semi-auto copy of an Italian submachine gun. It was manufactured by Sites and imported by American Arms Inc. in the 90's. I am asking $2,300 for the pistol (plus $200 for shipping); two 30 round magazines; three 50 round magazines; original magazine loader; original box, and owner's manual. Please read full description as it contains important information about the magazines. Pictures are part of the description. I will be glad to provide more photos. I will not sell any items separately. No trades.

About the shipping, I will ship the cheapest legal means I can, including shipping from my gun store to your gun store. Any amount greater than $10 dollars under the shipping cost, I will refund to you. So if it cost 195 dollars to ship the gun, no refund, if the cost is 100 dollars, I will send you a refund of $100 dollars. I will also cover shipping in excess of $200 dollars up to $20 dollars. I am open to a FTF transfer for Georgia LEOs and Conceal Carry Permit holders .

I consider the pistol and magazines to be in very good condition. The right side has wear at the very rear from sling rub. There are a few minor scratches along the right side mainly on the magazine well around the ejection port. The left side also has sling wear at the rear and again minor scratches along the side, with most around the magazine well. All finish around controls show wear from operation of the controls and the top of the gun shows finish wear because of the charging handle. The sides, where the charging handle rubs, also show wear. This is visible in the pictures. The muzzle end is very good condition with wear limited to the protective ears around the front sight. The bottom of the gun and the grip/trigger guard are in very good to excellent condition.

The magazines are in very good cosmetic condition with almost all wear being associated with the insertion and removal of the magazines from the pistol. The 50 round magazines have the numbers 1-3 on the base plate. The numbers are on small paper taped to the base plate. One of the two 30 round magazines has a red mark, in nail polish, on the base plate. All of these marking should remove easily with solvent. IMPORTANT: Prior to posting this listing, I hand cycled all magazines with 124 gain FMJ ammo. The two 30 round magazines cycled fine and past shooting showed no problems. The 50 round mags, #2 and #3, hand cycled fine and I have no records indicating problems with them in live fire. HOWEVER, the 50 round magazine marked #1 did not feed well the last time I shot the gun and it did not feed well when I hand cycled it. It looks like the feed lips may be spread or the springs are weak. I think it might run with only 20 rounds in the magazine. I think this magazine is repairable, but my pricing gives you this magazine for free. Please note, I do not recommend any bullet weight over 124 grains be used in the mags. The magazine loading tool is in very good condition. The emblem is sharp and the color is still bright. There are a few small nicks and scratches on the tool.

I would consider the manual in fair condition. There are no tears in the pages, but several pages have light oil smudges. I completed the buyer info and made notes on how to remove the barrel as told to me by American Arms, but the barrel was NEVER removed. Also the warranty card was sent to American Arms. I would rate the box as fair only. You can see in the picture a torn/scuffed area top center and there is a tear on each side approximately 3/4 inches. Also other tears and worn areas on the edges, both front and back. This is all visible in the photo. The Styrofoam container for the pistol and magazine is in fair to good condition. As the photo shows, there is oil staining in the container and damage to the container from the front sight/protective ears.

Pictures:
000.JPG
001.JPG
003.JPG
004.JPG
005.JPG
006.JPG
007.JPG
009.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom