Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS *SPM* *DEAL OF THE DAY* STI STACCATO 1911

Zip Code: 30252

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 499$ OBO

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Sti staccato 1911, not much to say got this off a trader we got into a disagreement after he lied & now i dont want sh** that come from him
Im sale’n at a loss ALREADY as you can see so NO lowballing
Priced for quick sale, today only!
im currently stuck in traffic right now due to weather im not traveling far for this sale.
Local pickup only
(I Reserve My Right To Sale To The Highest Offer)

By contacting me you confirm you are legally able to acquire a firearm in the state of georgia.

Pictures:
IMG_1987.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Is it really for sale for that price, or is this meant to be bid on? You mention the right to sell to whoever offers the highest... So what is the actual price?
He put $499 OBO. Which sounds like with him reserving his right, if you offer him $465 and agree on a deal and someone offers him $485 that is his new deal and yours is off because someone offered more

Might be wrong but it’s what it sounds like.

I have done $499OBO. I will sit in an offer for awhile and see what else comes before I say it’s yours.

I saw another comment about this and on close inspection, the frame says Amscor in Philippines? Since when does STI use Rock Island frames?

Is this listing legit?
Yea they changed their name to Staccato a few years ago. But they were STI until then and they shut Philippine factory and wanted everyone to think the originated in TX. So they started calling them Staccato

Unless that is the STI Spartan? That model is made by Armscor... I guess it kinda looks like that.

But that's not a Staccato, right? That's a different model...
I have one of these. The slide and frame is made in the Pkillipines. Years ago STI imported them and placed STI parts in them. STI called them Spartan and sold them under the STI name. I can honestly say that mine is smoother racking it than my Dan Wesson. STI changed names and rebranded the company from race guns and high dollar 1911 into the Staccato brand

Great internals in these guns! Paid $350 for mine about 5 years ago and it’s a damn tack driver, runs better than any Kimber I ever bothered to pickup and most springfields and colts as well…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom