Item Gone: FS ***SPM*** FS CANIK RIVAL DARKSIDE, BNIB, UNFIRED, (4) CANIK MAGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SemperFi1074

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
Semper Fi! Always Faithful!
238   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***SPM*** FS CANIK RIVAL DARKSIDE, BNIB, UNFIRED, (4) CANIK MAGS

Location: Meet local to Lawrenceville, Hamilton Mill, or Buford, GA areas

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650 ***For Sale Only***

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hey ODT!

Up for sale is my BNIB, unfired except at factory, CANIK RIVAL DARKSIDE EDITION. I bought this a few months ago with the intention of using it for competition shooting and it has been sitting in my safe since. I have changed direction and I am now putting this up for sale only, no trades at this time.

I have owned several CANIK models over the years, and each one has been awesome in workmanship, operation, and handling. We all know the CANIK trademark is the excellent triggers, which only seem to get better (if that is possible!!!) with each new model released. The CANIK RIVAL models are no exception, and truly this DARKSIDE version is competition ready straight out of the box. The list of options is extensive, I will not list them all, but here are a few:
  • Optic ready with (5) red dot plates to provide you a mounting platform for a wide variety of red dot optics, including a plate with co-witness rear sights for an RMR configuration.
  • Match grade 5.2” fluted barrel
  • Stainless steel guide rod assembly
  • Lightning cuts for reduced weight slide.
  • Fiber optic front sight and blacked out and serrated rear with elevation and windage adjustment. Truly an excellent set of sights if you did not utilize a red dot setup.
  • A trigger that have many saying this is the best one yet introduced by CANIK. I have to admit I did dry fire this one a couple of times, and I believe it is the best trigger they have put out to date IMHO!
  • Canik extended magwell (installed) for smoother and faster mag changeouts.
The list goes on ladies and gentlemen, and if you are so inclined go to the CANIK website and you can see them all! I also purchased (2) additional CANIK 20 round magazines ($80 value) so with the (2) CANIK 18 round magazines that came with the weapon you have a total of (4) CANIK OEM magazines. This weapon is range & competition ready!

Take a look at the attached pictures, this is an awesome weapon to handle, view, and possibly own!

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post and pictures. Will need to take a peek at your GA Drivers License and Concealed Carry Weapon’s License at time of meet, and I will present mine for you to verify. Please PM only all questions or offers.

Please pray for our troops serving our country around the globe!

Semper Fi!

Marc

Pictures:
48EDB86B-96EE-451F-BD2B-1EA5B9184B06.jpeg
8707C29F-6DD3-46DF-95B2-6332988551DA.jpeg
20E39F07-00B2-43C2-B6BE-01C7B6992040.jpeg
65846917-A635-4322-B45C-FD53386EB10A.jpeg
315EBFCE-CADB-4545-948C-92AF9198DC39.jpeg
6E72F52C-D904-4A06-BB16-5514AD7C9991.jpeg
DF575276-5FFC-4BA9-A26E-D256FFCF0CBE.jpeg
E26E1CCA-822D-4D52-AA38-E43ECFF55EBB.jpeg
F7816AC4-4C13-4B96-8A7B-0AF2C28EA564.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Hey ODT!

Up for sale is my BNIB, unfired except at factory, CANIK RIVAL DARKSIDE EDITION. I bought this a few months ago with the intention of using it for competition shooting and it has been sitting in my safe since. I have changed direction and I am now putting this up for sale only, no trades at this time.

I have owned several CANIK models over the years, and each one has been awesome in workmanship, operation, and handling. We all know the CANIK trademark is the excellent triggers, which only seem to get better (if that is possible!!!) with each new model released. The CANIK RIVAL models are no exception, and truly this DARKSIDE version is competition ready straight out of the box. The list of options is extensive, I will not list them all, but here are a few:
  • Optic ready with (5) red dot plates to provide you a mounting platform for a wide variety of red dot optics, including a plate with co-witness rear sights for an RMR configuration.
  • Match grade 5.2” fluted barrel
  • Stainless steel guide rod assembly
  • Lightning cuts for reduced weight slide.
  • Fiber optic front sight and blacked out and serrated rear with elevation and windage adjustment. Truly an excellent set of sights if you did not utilize a red dot setup.
  • A trigger that have many saying this is the best one yet introduced by CANIK. I have to admit I did dry fire this one a couple of times, and I believe it is the best trigger they have put out to date IMHO!
  • Canik extended magwell (installed) for smoother and faster mag changeouts.
The list goes on ladies and gentlemen, and if you are so inclined go to the CANIK website and you can see them all! I also purchased (2) additional CANIK 20 round magazines ($80 value) so with the (2) CANIK 18 round magazines that came with the weapon you have a total of (4) CANIK OEM magazines. This weapon is range & competition ready!

Take a look at the attached pictures, this is an awesome weapon to handle, view, and possibly own!

Thanks for taking the time to look at this post and pictures. Will need to take a peek at your GA Drivers License and Concealed Carry Weapon’s License at time of meet, and I will present mine for you to verify. Please PM only all questions or offers.

Please pray for our troops serving our country around the globe!

Semper Fi!

Marc
PM SENT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom