Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***SPM***FS Glock 48 MOS w/Holoson and many upgrades

Zip Code: 30175

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $650

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***SPM***

For sale is a Glock 48 MOS with Holosun 407k-GR x2 (green dot) and many upgrades which include: Angry Bear Arms sights, front fiber optic, rear black, they are 1/3 co-witness. Shield arms mag release w/1 shield 15 rd mag. Tyrant designs slide release and back plate. Tango Down Vickers flat face trigger, Handleit grip honeycomb trip tape. Magwell installed, forgot maker, cover for Holoson also included for use when needed. Comes with the factory box and 2 standard 10 round mags, all the original Glock parts and the Holosun box and its parts as well as spare battery. Gun is in excellent condition with less then 100 rounds fired. Must had Georgia DL and GWP for this sale. My notes also remind me I installed a ghost disconnecter as well but I do not want to break it down to verify.

Pictures:
48 mos fs 003.JPG
48 mos fs 005.JPG
48 mos fs 007.JPG
48 mos fs 008.JPG
48 mos fs 009.JPG
48 mos fs 010.JPG
48 mos fs 018.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom