• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS ***SPM***FS ***LAST WEEK ON THE TRADER*** FS Remington BDL Enhanced .338...

Status
Not open for further replies.

wade5290

Default rank <1500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
103   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS ***SPM***FS ***LAST WEEK ON THE TRADER*** FS Remington BDL Enhanced .338...

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1200

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ***SPM***LAST WEEK ON THE TRADER*** FOR SALE - Remington BDL Enhanced .338 Remington Ultra Mag (RUM). Blued finish, 26" barrel, muzzle break installed, Remington factory composite stock, factory engraving on receiver and magazine floor plate. $1200. Leopold 3x9x40 Vari XIIc scope. If the rifle doesn't sell this week, off to Cabela's she goes. Cabela's has offered a comparable price I've listed it for.. Liitle known fact about Cabela's (or maybe it's well known), who knows). When you sell a firearm in to Cabela's, they don't factor into the price they offer you the rings, bases, sling, or scope (unless it's a Swarovski or some other super high end scope). This is not conjecture - I used to work at Cabela's a long time ago in a land far, far away, and their policy has not changed Ask the Cabela's guy in the Gun Library if you doubt the veracity of my words. No trades. Will not ship. Not willing to travel far from Kennesaw to sell.

Pictures:
RIght side 338 RUM.jpg
Left side 338 RUM.jpg
Left side receiver 338 RUM.jpg
Right side receiver 338 RUM.jpg
Chamber 338 RUM.jpg
Magazine floorplate 338 RUM.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom