Item Name: Item Gone: FS SPM ---FS Okay fine, $260 - Hi Point 995

Zip Code: 30076

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 260

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Maybe - see ad

Item Description: Now that I have your attention, I need to make a quick sale/sail/sell, so here we go!
Got this from another member a while back and shot it once and it worked fine (even if it didn't HP will make it right). OD Green I think (some sort of green). It's been years but I could swear the guy said it was painted?? If so, it's a really good job. Either way, who cares, right?
Comes with the Truglo (probably just a cheap one, but worked fine last time I used it - can't vouch for it being sighted in)
Has the standard 10-round mag and 3 count 'em 3 20 round (dare I say hi capacity on this site??) mags!!!!
I need to meet near me in Roswell.
Everything above for a mere $260!!

I forgot about the fore grip! Do you think I would include that for a mere $260? OF COURSE I WOULD!!! What an extra bonus!!

I prefer to deal with guys with feedback, so if you don't have at least 10 (positives of course), be prepared to show a GA Drivers license and do a bill of sale!

Pictures:
IMG_0452.jpg
IMG_0453.jpg
IMG_0454.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom