• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS SPM -FS Original ALL Number Matching 1941 Mauser 98 For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwthing1

Default rank <500 posts
Survivalist
39   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS SPM -FS Original ALL Number Matching 1941 Mauser 98 For Sale

Zip Code: 31037

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2500

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Thank you to everyone who help me identify and understand this Mauser a little bit better.

Got this from my father in law when he went into assisted living. Family member is said to have brought it back when he came home. True or not I do not know, but it has been in the family for at least 50 years.

Based on the feed back I got from many members here (thank you all so much) and after much deliberation on my wifes part, she has decided to let it go.

No! She will not take $1500 and no we are not looking to trade. We will not travel to Atlanta or other parts. If you like what you see and know what you are getting, then the time and money to get to this part of Georgia should not be a deal breaker. Sorry if I sound a little firm on all this, I would like to keep it, but the wife has decided and it is hers to sell, but I will not give it away.

I have many more pics I can send if you are TRULY interested. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_20220406_182507.jpg
IMG_20220406_182435.jpg
IMG_20220406_182405.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Yes. I put it up looking for info and after several months, the wife said sell it, so now it is back but for sale this time around.

BYF 41D8
IMG_20220406_185340.jpg
IMG_20220406_185326.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom