Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS **SPM** Glock G23 With Extra Mags

Zip Code: 30184

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 395

Caliber: 40

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This one has been a safe queen pretty much all of it's life. It comes with box, docs, loader, (3) 13 round mags and (1) extended 15 round mag. It is the Gen 4 version and you can see it has been shot very very little. For those of us who can still appreciate the venerable .40 cal, this is a great addition.
I am primarily looking to sell this one, but feel free to offer away.
Please PM all questions or offers and include which listing you are referring to as I have several listings. When proposing a trade, please include the value of your trade and whether you are looking to give or receive cash and how much.

I am always open to package deals so feel free to look at my other listings.

Have a great weekend.

Pictures:
GB.JPG
GP.JPG
GR.JPG
GL.JPG
GS.JPG
GBB.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Good Deal! I found a aftermarket conversion barrel for mine that allows it to shoot 9MM also; I think I paid $75 for it used.
I can use mags from my G19's or the G23 mags seem to feed 9MM just fine. GLWS

Thanks, it is a nice pistol for the price. I have heard about the aftermarket 9mm barrel, if it doesn't sell, I might just buy one of those and use it as a 9mm

I live 8 miles from Canton and am there usually daily. I just committed to another ODT member for a meeting tomorrow morning. If it falls through, I will note it in the listing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom