20   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS SPP and SRP

Zip Code: 30157

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $120 per k

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I've got em and I know you want em. And don't try to haggle the price because I won't even respond. I have no actual need to sell them I'm just being nice to the less fortunate

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
...”being nice to the less fortunate”...

Good for you. Karma will be kind to you.
There were people selling them for over 200 per thousand a few weeks ago... If you think 120 is a bad price, got ahead and try and find them online, and by the slim chance you do find them online good luck getting them before they sell out, and if you're lucky enough to get them before they do sell out you're gonna pay atleast $100 after shipping taxes and hazmat... Bad Karma is just a weak man's excuse for ****ing his own life up.

There were people selling them for over 200 per thousand a few weeks ago... If you think 120 is a bad price, got ahead and try and find them online, and by the slim chance you do find them online good luck getting them before they sell out, and if you're lucky enough to get them before they do sell out you're gonna pay atleast $100 after shipping taxes and hazmat... Bad Karma is just a weak man's excuse for ****ing his own life up.

Not sure why you posted the rant about price. I told you it was good on you for helping out the needy. Sounds like you have a guilty conscious and are trying to justify your price. That’s not on me.

Real cheap good deal for someone Don't sell to a flipper like me :cool:
I damned sure wouldn't sail mine for $120 per thousand. At least not right now when supplies are so low.

OP doesn't need to justify anything. Hell I'd buy them if he was within an hour of Macon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom