Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Springfield Garrison in stainless $750

Zip Code: 30215

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $750

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Selling my basically new Garrison 1911 since I just picked up a Beretta 92x performance for a carry gun.
Pistol is in like new condition having only 7 rounds run through it. I went through it and upgraded all the springs with wilson combat components and added a wilson combat extended mag well and all 3 (one is a wilson combat magazine)magazines have wilson combat base pads. Also has white buffalo horn grips as well as all the stock springs, grips, paperwork, etc that it shipped with. Asking $750 for everything. Must meet in Fayetteville and can meet anytime during the day any day of the week.

Pictures:
20221223_145419.jpg
20221223_145534.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
yoggibaer yoggibaer Yes, these grips are genuine bone.
wp2526 wp2526 I hear ya. I can't believe I still have this pistol. This 1911 is immaculate and has pretty much every wilson combat upgrade you can get on it. It really is a nice gun but I just recently bought a Beretta 92x performance and have been enamored with it and it's accuracy. I am seriously considering it for a CCW. Also finishing up a camaro resto and need a few more parts to be finished so I have to sell something, LOL.

Attachments

• 20221113_164254.jpg
    20221113_164254.jpg
    288.5 KB · Views: 4
wp2526 wp2526 I hear ya. I can't believe I still have this pistol. This 1911 is immaculate and has pretty much every wilson combat upgrade you can get on it. It really is a nice gun but I just recently bought a Beretta 92x performance and have been enamored with it and it's accuracy. I am seriously considering it for a CCW. Also finishing up a camaro resto and need a few more parts to be finished so I have to sell something, LOL.
The Beretta is a great gun carried one when I worked executive protection. Me I have a Jeep passion, takes a bite!

Do you still have the 1911, if so I would like to buy it. You can call me or text to 470-710-6999

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom