Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Springfield MC Operator SA PX9110MLP

Zip Code: 31406

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 980

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Like new condition Springfield Armory MC Operator PX9110MLP. Just purchased brand new this April, hasn't seen much use. It comes with everything included from the factory. I had installed a Smith & Alexander 20 LPI Magwell and Ed Brown mainspring from Springfield factory. I also had them smooth out the magwell area as well as tighten up the grip safety as it was loose originally from the factory.

About 50 shots fired through it, its flawless. I ordered an Ed Brown rebuild kit for extra parts, will include this with the sale.

2 original Springfield mags included as well as a new unused Black Arch holster included, no holster wear on the gun.

TLR-1S and 5 other mags NOT INCLUDED

WILL ONLY TRADE FOR 300 BLKOUT AMMO

Pictures:
px9110mlp-png.901138

View attachment 916490 View attachment 916491 View attachment 916492 View attachment 916493 View attachment 916494 View attachment 916495

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom