Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Springfield Range Officer in .45 - Chrome

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $750

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Used Springfield Range Officer in .45 - chromed. Adjustable rear sights, green optic front sight. Skeletonized trigger. Cocobolo grips.
Pistol shows some scratches as it has been used, but not abused. Comes with leather OWB holster. 3 mags, one that is extended. Great shooter, very accurate.
Tried to show scratches in pics.
Can meet at Cabelas in Acworth, Dick's in Canton or Academy Sports in Cumming.
Deal needs to be done before EOD Monday.
I hate to part with it, actually.
$750 rock bottom.
dude hugs

Pictures:
1911 left.jpg
1911 right.jpg
1911 rifling.jpg
1911 scratches.jpg
1911 scratches 2.jpg
1911 with holster.jpg
1911 package.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Buddy I think that is polished stainless steel I don't think it's Chrome. Those scratches can be easily buffed out I believe. From what I can see it looks like stainless steel. Mother's polish on a buffing wheel just from what I can gather from the pics.

Maybe not the slide stop scratching but the little stuff could come off. Not easily but with a buffing wheel or a motorized buffing wheel. If I had the money I'd take it off your hands I want another Springfield so bad I can taste it.

Maybe not the slide stop scratching but the little stuff could come off. Not easily but with a buffing wheel or a motorized buffing wheel. If I had the money I'd take it off your hands I want another Springfield so bad I can taste it.
Thanks, you are completely correct, that is not chrome but stainless. The small scratches are not particularly visible but the two larger ones definitely are... It is a fine firearm and I hate to part with it but I am happy that I got to use it for a while. Thanks for pointing that out, I appreciate it...with respect, Dave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom