Reaction score
Item Name: FS Springfield XDm 5.25 9mm Competition Series

Zip Code: 30534, 30004

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: yes

Item Description: This XDm 5.25 9mm is in fantastic shape. Comes with a fantastic factory trigger that makes it super easy to maintain sight picture all the way through each trigger press. It currently has Talon granular grips added but that can very be easily removed if not desired. In competition, I really enjoyed the Talon granular grips though.

Comes with three 19-round mags

$600.00

Comes with original box and all contents (multiple back straps, holster, mag pouch, mag loader, etc.

(The second picture used of the gun in box is not actual... It is just to show what all comes in the box and what that looks like. I may add actual pic later when I get a chance to take one like that.)

The XD(M)® pistol from Springfield Armory® redefines what a polymer pistol can be. The XD(M)® has everything you want and need in a pistol – superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and features that make it easy and intuitive to use. The XD(M)® 5.25″ Competition Series is the right pistol for those who are ready to step up their game with a pistol built specifically for competition.

The XD(M)® 5.25″ Competition Series has the longest slide and barrel of any XD(M)®, which maximizes accuracy, controllability and sight radius. Speaking of sights, the fully adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight allow for startlingly fast sight acquisition. The lightening cut in the slide reduces reciprocating mass which allows for faster cycling and allows a larger variety of loads to be used. Add in more XD(M)® features – a match grade barrel, minimal-reset trigger, and mega-lock frame texture – and you have a serious competition pistol that’s ready to help you bring home first place.

Pictures:
img_0051-jpg.1272416

pix839437896-jpg.1272421

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Springfield XDm 5.25 9mm

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This XDm 5.25 9mm is in fantastic shape. Comes with a fantastic factory trigger that makes it super easy to maintain sight picture all the way through each trigger press. It currently has Talon granular grips added but that can very be easily removed if not desired. In competition, I really enjoyed the Talon granular grips though.

$600.00

Comes with original box and all contents (multiple back straps, holster, mag pouch, mag loader, etc.

(The second picture used of the gun in box is not actual... It is just to show what all comes in the box and what that looks like. I may add actual pic later when I get a chance to take one like that.)

The XD(M)® pistol from Springfield Armory® redefines what a polymer pistol can be. The XD(M)® has everything you want and need in a pistol – superior ergonomics, reliable performance, and features that make it easy and intuitive to use. The XD(M)® 5.25″ Competition Series is the right pistol for those who are ready to step up their game with a pistol built specifically for competition.

The XD(M)® 5.25″ Competition Series has the longest slide and barrel of any XD(M)®, which maximizes accuracy, controllability and sight radius. Speaking of sights, the fully adjustable rear sight and fiber optic front sight allow for startlingly fast sight acquisition. The lightening cut in the slide reduces reciprocating mass which allows for faster cycling and allows a larger variety of loads to be used. Add in more XD(M)® features – a match grade barrel, minimal-reset trigger, and mega-lock frame texture – and you have a serious competition pistol that’s ready to help you bring home first place.

Pictures:
img_0051-jpg.1272416

pix839437896-jpg.1272421
Item Name: FS Springfield XDm 5.25 9mm

Bill of Sale Required?: No

$600.00

Pictures:
img_0051-jpg.1272416

pix839437896-jpg.1272421

Is this the competition version?

They only made one version of the 5.25, all competition, to my knowledge.
Schweeet shooter!!
Correct! All XDm 5.25 are competition pistols. The regular full size is a 4.5" barrel. I really should have noted that in the description. I forgot that most folks wouldn't know that already.

It is a sweet shooter too.

Fantastic oem trigger. Unlike most striker fired pistols XDm are "single action" rather than modified double action (or safe-action as some call it). That means that the XDm trigger is very sweet right out of the box. Even superior to many after-market triggers on other striker fired pistols because they still have to finish cocking the striker... No matter what aftermarket trigger you use on most striker fired pistols, they are still a modified form double action.

With the XDm, right from the factory it is crazy easy to maintain perfect sight picture all the way through your trigger press. Additionally, because it is striker fired you get the primary advantage of the absolutely consistent trigger press Every. Single. Time.

It's the best of both worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom