Koolaid

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
60   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Springfield xds 45 excellent condition

Zip Code: 31220

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400 for pistol plus 180 rounds of ammo (mostly HP) 5-mags and a holster

Caliber: 45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: i got an amazing deal on this pistol from a fellow ODT a couple of months ago. I paid $400 for the pistol with 5-magazines and 200 rounds of ammo. Really a steel if a deal. I wasn't in need of another carry pistol, I just couldn't pass up the deal. I've carried it every day since. It Carey's beautifully. I've fired a few of the HP's out of it and some ball rounds I already had. Probably 200-rounds through it. Runs flawlessly. I don't want to sell it but this is the last step to affording me the funds to by my highpower math rifle. I've been carrying it in a nice glock 26 holster. I'm throwing it in with the deal for $400. I'm firm as I already have a buyer locally but they can't buy it until July and I really want to go ahead and order my rifle.

Pictures:
img_0139-jpg.1217001

img_0140-jpg.1217002

img_0141-jpg.1217003

img_0142-jpg.1217004

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom