Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Staccato C2 DPO Tactical

Zip Code: 30132

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have decided to let this one go. I bought it, and have not even fired it, but did have the grip custom stippled by LV Stipple in Las Vegas. The pistol comes with the case, 3 mags, and everything else original to it. Also, it comes with the DPO kit for an RMR style mount. The pistol was about 2600 out the door and I have 225 in the stipple package. I will let the gun go by itself for $2300.

Currently I have an RMR RM06 in OD green installed on the pistol. It is also brand new. I would prefer to keep it together, but if it does not sell as a package I will likely let it go for $475. It also has a new Modlite PL350 on it, this I would like to keep on the pistol as I also have a QVO holster that I will include if you buy the 2011 and light together.

Pistol Alone $2300
Pistol and light $2550 (holster Included)
Pistol, light, RMR $3000 (holster included)

I am not interested in any trades. I have over $3800 in everything, so the prices are firm on this one,

Thanks,

Adam

Pictures:
tempImageuCWwyd.gif
tempImageh4nKHp.gif
tempImage5BiZwc.gif
tempImage1BQfAi.gif
tempImageZ0femF.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom