11   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Staccato C2 Tactical

Zip Code: 30045

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $3000

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No, just DL and Weapons Permit check.

Item Description: Up for sale is my Staccato C2 Tactical. Please no lowball offers, if you are looking for a Staccato then you know how impressive these things are in their build quality and accuracy.

This one was built and produced this year, and shoots incredibly smooth. I have exactly 105 rounds through it, which was the first and only range trip I took it on to make sure it was zero'd.
Never carried either, as I received the holster not too long ago as I don't OWB carry when it is warm out.

This thing is a laser and is far more accurate than I am. The trigger is amazingly smooth and I know the next owner will thoroughly enjoy this 2011.

Included is:
- STI Staccato C2 Tactical w/ DLC Black Barrel
- 3x 16rd STI 2011 Mags
- All 3 plates for different optics. (These are the Dawson Precision plates: RMR/Holosun 507C, DPP, and standard irons)
- STI Soft Carry Case
- Trijicon RMR Type 2 RM06 3.25 MOA (will include original box too)
- TLR-7A Light
- Legacy Firearms Co. Poseidon OWB Holster

Any questions feel free to PM or leave it in the comments.

No bill of sale needed unless you want one, just a peek at your Drivers License and Weapons Permit.

Pictures:
img_5215-jpeg.3249622

img_5216-jpeg.3249623

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom