Reaction score
Item Name: FS Stainless Colt Delta Elite 10 mm +

Zip Code: 30540

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1,150

Caliber: 10mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Well I saw that hardtop life remover, for a Wrangler...So I am going to sell all my 10mm stuff.. The Guide chest carry rig, a Galco OTW right hand nice leather holster, A Death dealing Mighty Stainless Colt Delta Elite, with original grips and a set of wrap around rubber grips, 3 boxes of Underwood 180 grn HP hunting ammo and 6 Colt mags..This beast I have had for quite awhile and have not shot it..It has been used but in excellent shape..Comes with the box and two of the mags are still wrapped. Dealing with life's realities and this will no longer be in the picture for me..

Pictures:
10mm-jpg.2164070

leather-chest-holster-guides-choice-leather-chest-holster-1_grande-jpg.2164071

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Ooooh my !! I have wanted one of these for a long time ! These are schweet !!
Whoever gets this is going to be admired and revered from all gun masses everywhere.
When you acquire these your coolness factor automatically takes a bump up by five cool points.
Criminals will fall to your feet trembling in fear if you ever need to pull this bad boy!
These are not for wusses or wimpy mamby pansy type wanna be mall ninjas, only real men have The cajoles to own this !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom