• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Stealth Arms Platypus Commander with DPP optic cut.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madrox

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Fancy Man of Cornwood
475   1
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Stealth Arms Platypus Commander with DPP optic cut.

Zip Code: 30680

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1600

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have here a Stealth Arms Platypus Commander. Comes with box, docs, DPP optic cut, (1) Glock 17 mag, (1) Glock 17 mag with a plus 2 extension and fiber optic sights.
The trigger is amazing on this thing, and the build quality is superb. The slide feels like it’s on ball bearings.

I have something else I’m looking at so this is for sale only.

Live in Winder, work in Suwanee.

Pictures:
IMG_6993.jpeg
IMG_6994.jpeg
IMG_6995.jpeg
IMG_6996.jpeg
IMG_6997.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Took these pictures right before I posted it. I got it 2nd hand, I was told minimal rounds through it, I would say less than 100.
3rd hand as I’m the Original Owner..
trigger is tuned to have an Uber fast reset, and trigger pull is stupid light. I tell everyone that this has the best trigger out the manufacturer compared to the staccato/prodigy/BUL.. but that’s before trigger upgrades.

3rd hand as I’m the Original Owner..
trigger is tuned to have an Uber fast reset, and trigger pull is stupid light. I tell everyone that this has the best trigger out the manufacturer compared to the staccato/prodigy/BUL.. but that’s before trigger upgrades.
It is truly one of the smoothest triggers I have ever felt. Kudos and thanks for the clarification.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom