The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
62   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Super Hunting Property, 51acres, in Mitchell Ga. $175k

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 175000.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Super Family property... Use as a tree farm, atving, hunting, camping, etc... Lots of paths in place... Water on 2 sides... Long range stand in place, ground blind and ladder stand also. 2 metal entrance gates... 12 X 28ft cabin w/wood burning stove... electrical pole with service active... Kubota tractor included(pic not from my land)... 120ft firing lane... super tree growth... You can hear the turkeys .... pulled bucks every year... it hasn't been hunted much over the last 5 years due to health issues.

If you are interested, I have 2014 800 Sportsman Polaris with low miles... only used for hunting and as little trail riding... that you are welcome to add into the deal for an additional $6000.

Save with no realtor costs/fees... Please do not waste my time by low ball offers.... I do not need to sell this.. I do not need any help selling this property... no cashier checks or money orders....

Email me with your questions,

$175K or best reasonable offer....

Thanks

Pictures:
cabin.jpg
J-Buck.jpg
lower land.jpg
M-Water.jpg
pwr ln.jpg
Pwr Stand.JPEG
Sandhill borders b.jpg
Sandhill borders.jpg
scrape (1).jpg
SunSet.jpg
Tractor.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom