• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone! FS Tactical AK47 (+ 4 mags, 130 rds, case = $560)

Status
Not open for further replies.

importfighter01

Default rank <750 posts
Frontiersman
144   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Tactical AK47 (+ 4 mags, 130 rds, case = $560)

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 560

Caliber: 7.62 x 39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Hello everyone! Up for sale is my Romanian M10 AK-47 varient. This weapon is created by Colorado Gun, not Century Arms) Here is the description from the website I purchased it from:

"The rifle you see below is a Romanian M10-AK variant imported directly from Romania. The M10 AK-type rifles are entirely manufactured of all NEW parts. These rifles exceed ATF's minimum 922R, six U.S. made parts compliancy requirements with the following, brand NEW, U.S. made parts installed: M+M Chaos muzzle break with integral flash hider; polymer Tapco buttstock; ergonomic Hogue Industries pistol grip; Tapco single hook G2 trigger group (3 parts); 30 round double stack black polymer magazine; and Tapco AK retaining plate for ease of install and take down.

The barrels of these rifles are cold hammer forged and chrome-lined for long lasting durability and increased accuracy and have a 1:10 twist rate with four lands and grooves; windage adjustable RPK-style rear sights graduated to 1000 meters in 100 meter increments, adjustable iron front sight, fully CNC machined steel scope mounting rails, heat-treated, stamped receiver to military specifications, light-weight aluminum quad rails with removable rubber quad rail covers and a removable trigger plate."

This weapon will also come with original box, (4) Tapco 30 rd mags, 120 rds of ammo, a recoil buffer, and a Bulldog tactical case (holds 4 mags as well).

Rifle has had 80 rds fired through it and it functioned flawlessly.

PM me if interested.

Pictures:
classicfirearms_magento.s3.amazonaws.com_catalog_product_cache44205d58ec747a765fc6c3d1182d3d90.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom