5   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Tan FP Somogear PEQ-15 Clone

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $270

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Have a new, never used Somogear PEQ-15 clone in tan w/ full power green aiming laser, IR laser, and IR illuminator. This unit is “fully potted” and has never been mounted, used or energized.

Pictures:
IMG_6064.jpeg
IMG_6065.jpeg
IMG_6066.jpeg
IMG_6068.jpeg
IMG_6069.jpeg
IMG_6070.jpeg
IMG_6067.jpeg
IMG_6071.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I wonder how far the IR Illuminator goes out to.
Not sure. There are tons of reviews from big time “gun tube” dudes that have tested these along side real PEQs and said they were arguably “as good” and possibly better because they haven’t lived a rough, previously deployed, life.

This is a pic of the visible laser on the other unit I purchased at the same time.

Attachments

• IMG_1824.jpeg
    IMG_1824.jpeg
    173.6 KB · Views: 22
I wonder how far the IR Illuminator goes out to.
About as far as you can see, several hundred yards. I have a couple of these potted ones with quite a few rounds downrange.

Works great with my PVS-14's. You can change the lens cover out to give a wider throw. The IR laser is stout! Far stronger than my old Steiner Dbal. The IR laser goes over 900 yards and is a tight beam.

I have a black one and love it. Im debating on getting one of their newer NGALs but this thing is pretty nice. Only thing I noticed with the PEQ is the visible and IR are slaved it seems. Move one you move the other. Though mine is an earlier one so maybe the newer manufactured ones dont have this. Not a huge issue as I never use visible to begin with.

Mine does not seem to be slaved, separate adjustments , zeroed to 50 yards, rings steel well out to 150 yards or so.

Have not tried distances further than that with it or any of the other knock offs I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom