Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Taurus PT-25 PLY

Zip Code: 30542

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $175.00

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Name, address, Driver license number

Item Description: For Sale only a nice clean Taurus PT-25 PLY in very good condition. I bought this gun a few months ago from Acme Pawn in Oakwood, GA. I have not had the opportunity to go out to shoot the gun because of family illness. It comes in the original Taurus Factory box with lock and manual. This little pistol has a tip up barrel that makes easy to fire the first shot for someone who has trouble pulling back a slide. It also makes for a very safe gun. The pistol is in very good cosmetic condition and appears to have been shot very little. This small mouse gun is .25 caliber automatic and makes a nice concealed carry or backup gun. It comes with one 8 round magazine. I also have Ten- 50 round boxes of fresh ammunition that will be offered to the buyer for $30 per box. Ammo not purchased by buyer will be listed after gun sells. Must meet at a local public place in Flowery Branch, GA. Please Text Reuben at 404-218-3579. Serious buyers please. Price is low to sell quickly. Price is firm. Buyer must be legally allowed to own a gun. Buyer must show Georgia Drivers License and Concealed Carry Permit. Text with questions or to purchase only.

Pictures:
DSCN7347.JPG
DSCN7348.JPG
DSCN7346.JPG
DSCN7344.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom