6   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Taurus PT145 pro great deal

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 275.00 FIRM

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a taurus PT145 millenium pro. I purchased this from another member and I found something else I want. Gun is not in perfect condition but it shoots like a dream. I also have about 40 rounds of 230 grain ammo and a holster that goes with it.

First 275.00 takes it home. PRICE IS FIRM

Pictures:
1361122467_0.jpg

1361122467_1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Last edited:
I've got one, thats a deal, almost 1/2 price and a fine shooting compact .45 with 11rds. They have LIFETIME warranty, Taurus will fix any damage too, just send it to Fla. for repairs !

I'm in Henry County and would like to buy this today. It would be around 4:00 before I could get with you on it though. Call or text me 678-752-2166 Thanks! Andy
Item Name: Taurus PT145 pro great deal

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 275.00

Caliber: .45

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is a taurus PT145 millenium pro. I purchased this from another member and I found something else I want. Gun is not in perfect condition but it shoots like a dream. I also have about 40 rounds of 230 grain ammo and a holster that goes with it.

First 275.00 takes it home.

Pictures:
1361122467_0.jpg

1361122467_1.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom