• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Taurus PT58 HC 19+1 Shot .380 When some is good, MORE is better!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BestDefenseLLC

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
34   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Taurus PT58 HC 19+1 Shot .380 When some is good, MORE is better!

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $335

Caliber: .380

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Man I'm telling you that you won't see one of these often. I tried like hell to find a second one back when I was doing lots of ladies classes and they were damn near impossible to find.

A 19+1 .380 with easy to use controls and slide spring. Very cool pistol for sure.

Can't keep them all so it's up for sale.

Moving and unloading a fair number of guns.

Willing to meet within 20 min drive time from Cumming. Come and get it.

Pictures:
thumb_img_9434_1024-jpg.1200328

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is a exact replica of the Beretta Cheetah Model 84!! I own one of these in stainless. It has great balance, weight, and is completely functional for a left handed shooter!! standard 13 round mags with a mag that will hold up to 19 rounds!! If you like 380 shooting.....you will not be disappointed with this one. Also half the price of the Beretta Cheetah!!

A regular PT58 is pretty tough to find. I've never seen one with this extended mag. The plain mags are kinda scarce too. I've seen a few of these guns on GunBroker a while back with no mag at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom