158   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Taylor&#039;s Uberti 45 LC Photo Engraved Cattleman

Zip Code: 30523

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $1000 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Taylor's & Co. Model 1873 Cattleman single-action is a classic western six-shot revolver. It is manufactured using the highest quality standards available. The frame is forged which results in better grain structure and strength, making it ideal for competitive shooting. The Photo Engraved Cattleman features a new model forged frame and "white-heat treated" finish. The engraving pattern has mixed elements of floral, cross-hatch, and stippling. This 45LC model has a 5.5" barrel and fixed blade front with rear notch sights.
There are other engraved models out there....this is Photo engraved big difference.

**I forgot to mention several years back I had all of the springs replaced with Wolff springs...Main Spring, Base Pin Spring, Hand Ejector Spring and Sear Bolt Spring....WHY.. I just like Wolff Springs.....and it is as smooth as silk. And the grips are custom.

This is one BEAUTIFUL 45 Long Colt. I have the box and docs. I have had it for some time and have not fired it and I am pretty sure the ODT'er I got it from did not shoot it either.
I just got the itch for something else and need the $$.

Here is a strange trade....NEW Mopar 77072428AE Ram Airflow cold air intake system for a 2020 Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

Pictures:
DSC02123.JPG
DSC02124.JPG
DSC02128.JPG
DSC02129.JPG
DSC02130.JPG
DSC02131.JPG
DSC02132.JPG
DSC02134.JPG
DSC02136.JPG
DSC02137.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom