• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS THE COYOTE/HOG THERMAL SETUP IRAY Bolt 640 V2 and Carbon Fiber BOG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ckeeney

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
14   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS THE COYOTE/HOG THERMAL SETUP IRAY Bolt 640 V2 and Carbon Fiber BOG

Zip Code: 30145

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 5000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: *My wife and I are trying to do In-vitro so I need to sell this for the money*
*The AR10 has sold*
Thermal-$5000
Rifle-$950 (SOLD)
Tripod-$300
If sold separately

-Bought the thermal scope (Iray Bolt 640 V2) and tripod on Black Friday of 2023 so there is 4 years 9 months left of warranty on scope. I have put the battery extender on it so it takes 18650 external batteries which I will throw in and the 3D printed throw handle on it.
-Scope has been on 2-3 hunts and performed flawlessly.
-Tripod has all the upgrades (ball head, 10” riser, arca adapter so you can still use death grip if wanted, everything is carbon fiber so it’s light)
-I have box’s for everything other than tripod.
-Bought this for a super nice coyote/hog hunting combo and I just don’t like hunting them so I’m going to sell the set up.
Looking for $5,000 cash.
Thanks and have a nice day!

Pictures:
IMG_3922.jpeg
IMG_3930.jpeg
IMG_3929.jpeg
IMG_3928.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
This is awesome. Really nice setup on a super deal for someone. Best of wishes on the IVF. Prayers to you and your wife for a successful pregnancy!
Thanks so much!
And yeah I know, I figured I would’ve sold this thing in no time at this deal. I would’ve bought it when I was looking for a setup lol

*My wife and I are trying to do In-vitro so I need to sell this for the money*

Thermal-$5000
Rifle-$950
Tripod-$300
If sold separately

-Bought the thermal scope (Iray Bolt 640 V2) and tripod on Black Friday of 2023 so there is 4 years 9 months left of warranty on scope. I have put the battery extender on it so it takes 18650 external batteries which I will throw in and the 3D printed throw handle on it.
-Bought the rifle maybe 2-3 weeks ago. I’ve only put 10-15 rounds through it.
-Scope has been on 2-3 hunts and performed flawlessly.
-Tripod has all the upgrades (ball head, 10” riser, arca adapter so you can still use death grip if wanted, everything is carbon fiber so it’s light)
-I have box’s for everything other than tripod.
-Bought this for a super nice coyote/hog hunting combo and I just don’t like hunting them so I’m going to sell the set up.
Looking for $5,950 cash. To buy all this new is $7,500+. So trades will have to be equal or greater than that.
Thanks and have a nice day!
Good luck bro! Sold my Harley to help pay for invitro and boom the wife got pregnant naturally.
Good morning I guess it is still available since it’s posted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom