• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Item Gone: FS Three .22 rifles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killjoy

Wolf Icon Lifetime Supporter
No Fun For You!
120   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Three .22 rifles

Zip Code: 30655

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: SPM 450

Caliber: .22

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: My wife is pregnant with our second child and I just moved my brother (and his son) from California in with me so that I can take care of him through chemo and his time remaining (he has stage 4 stomach cancer, incurable). Need to sell the things that I don't "need" as I'm trying to raise enough money to get a cheap old pontoon for my brother to enjoy the fresh air while he can.

Here we have three lightly used .22 rifles. The BSA Sweet .22 scope is not included but I will leave it and the rings on for another $50 ($500 for everything). I know this isn't a deal exactly, but it is what it is.

#1 - Marlin XT-22VR, bold action .22 with the heavy varmint barrel. Great trigger and super accurate. Used very little. Slight scratch on barrel, few dings on stock as shown in pic (from being in safe). w/1 magazine.

#2 - Marlin Model 60. Old but in excellent condition. Tube fed .22.

#3 - Savage 62. Auto loading .22. Includes Tasco scope and a sling. I have not fired this rifle and I don't think it is fired at all, I can't remember. w/1 magazine.

Pictures:
img_0472-jpg.1517551

img_0473-jpg.1517552

img_0474-jpg.1517553

img_0478-jpg.1517554

img_0479-jpg.1517555

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I’m trying to sell as a package first as I don’t want to do a bunch of time away from house for small transactions. If no one bites I’ll consider listing them individually in a couple days.

Thanks for your interest!

Man i give you a browning compound bow worth bout 600 with everything i got with it will throw in simmons range finder arrows release and hard case might be able to sell it easier then all the guns

Thanks Darrib, I have a buyer for the rifles.

I’ll be listing more stuff soon. Ruger MkIII hunter with extras, SIG P229 .22 conversion (10 rounds fired), M35A2 that purrs like a kitten (deuce and a half), Heritage .22/.22mag revolver, Pietta black powder revolver unfired, and anything else I think you guys might be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom