• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS THREE classic vintage .22 bolt action rifles - one GREAT price...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob62

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
261   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS THREE classic vintage .22 bolt action rifles - one GREAT price...

Zip Code: 30180

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Savage 3D - $140

Caliber: .22 LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: In continuing to liquidate my hunting and shooting gear. I am posting these three rifles together as one lot. All are in good overall condition. No rust on metal. The stocks show normal wear for rifles being as old as they are. The West German trainer is the newest of the group and was probably made in the 1960's.

Pictured top to bottom:

EDITED TO ADD. Only the Savage 3D is remaining for sale. $140 for it.

Savage (Stevens) 3D, .22 LR, single shot bolt action rifle, walnut stock, iron sights. Some previous owner, presumably named "Buddy", carved their name in the stock. The stock can be re-finished and the name removed. $140

FALCON, .22 LR, manufactured in West Germany, iron sights, basic (commercial ?) “Military Trainer” single shot bolt action rifle.
***SALE PENDING**

Remington 510 Targetmaster, .22 LR, bolt action single shot, walnut stock, iron sights, Parkerized, Date of mfgr. July 1946. The walnut stock and metal have been refinished.****SALE PENDING****

Will also include 100rds .22 LR ammunition.

If someone is interested in only one or two of these rifles, while I am primarily interested in selling all together, feel free to PM me with a cash offer for one or all.

NO TRADES - strictly selling outright.

Regards,

Rob

Pictures:
three-vintage-22s_right-side-view-jpg.1425933

three-vintage-22s_left-side-view-jpg.1425934

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
The Falcon is something fairly rare and not often seen here. I like it for what it is, or represents in history. When militaries still used .22 "training" rifles to teach basic rifle marksmanship.

I often wonder why we don't still do that.

There are probably some younger ODT'ers who will go....West Germany....where is that....

Rob

The model 510 is one of my all time favorite "vintage" .22's.

This speciffic speciffic specimen is an excellent shooter. Made
from real walnut and steel - like rifles are meant to be ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom