48   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Three Old Shotguns

Zip Code: 30153

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $250

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have three old shotguns offered for sale. These are not suitable for modern smokeless shotshells and are offered as display pieces or parts guns if you have similar guns in need of parts.

3 Shotguns.JPG

First is a W Moore and Co. double barrel 12 gauge, probably British made way back in the distant past. This one has exposed hammers and has had an old break in the stock repaired. Overall condition is rough but it's old and has seen a fair amount of use. $100
W Moore.JPG

Second is a Mississippi Valley Arms 20 gauge double barrel in fair condition but of unknown age. It's likely manufactured by Crescent for the trade (private label). Everything functions but the action is relatively loose. $100

Mississippi Arms.JPG

The last one is a Stevens exposed hammer 12 gauge double missing the forearm. There's been some rough work done on the underside of the barrels where the forearm would attach. Model 225 of unknown age. $50

If you want all three, I'd take $200. If you buy one of the first two, I'd throw in the last one for $25 (obviously first come, first served).

Pictures:
W Moore 1.JPG
Stevens 1.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom