Item Gone: FS Tikka T1x 16" 22LR threaded with Leupold 3-9 Rimfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdawkins

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
53   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Tikka T1x 16&quot; 22LR threaded with Leupold 3-9 Rimfire

Zip Code: 30620

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 550

Caliber: 22LR

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Perfect condition Tikka T1x 22LR with 16" threaded barrel and Leupold 3-9 rimfire scope mounted with Vortex Pro rings.

Sighted in at 50 yards and is a tack driver with not a blemish on it anywhere. About 200 rounds through it total and I am the original owner. Super smooth action and amazing trigger. Ready to shoot!

Warne 0 moa pic rail, Mountain tactical trigger spring, and upgraded T3x rubberized buttpad.

Do not have the box or paperwork so you get whats in the pictures. One 10 round mag included. Will bring to meet up in a nice gun sock.

$550 local to Bethlehem 30620.

Pictures:
IMG_3935.jpeg
IMG_3934.jpeg
IMG_3932.jpeg
IMG_3933.jpeg
IMG_3931.jpeg
IMG_3930.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
I hope you are correct and will gladly back pedal but the acceptance of my offer was at 8:53 AM this morning. 🤔🤔

Let’s restate this. Offered me a price and asked me if I could meet him in Braselton. I moved on. Accepting offer was for a local transaction as was stated. We never agreed upon a place, date or a time. Doesn’t really sound like to me anything was agreed upon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom