• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Tikka T3x CTR 6.5 Creedmoor, KRG X-Ray Chassis, Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15X42

Status
Not open for further replies.

zro4

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
12   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Tikka T3x CTR 6.5 Creedmoor, KRG X-Ray Chassis, Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15X42

Zip Code: 30306

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $2,700

Caliber: 6_5_cm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tikka T3x CTR 6.5 Creedmoor Rifle, 20” barrel. Has been rehoused in KRG X-Ray Chassis by GA Firing Line with some extra features added on (Spigot Mount Minimalist, Arca Rail, Overmolded Cheekpiece, Low Profile Bag Rider, includes one KRG Logo AICS Magazine). Scope is the Vortex Razor HD LHT 3-15X42 – HSR-5i (MOA) reticle. Rings are Vortex Precision Matched Rings-30mm, 1.26" height. Silencerco ASR muzzle brake. It also will include all original hardware from the Tikka and original boxes for the rifle and scope.

This was purchased in early 2023 and unfortunately due to some changes I haven't been able to get out to the long range enough to justify owning this thing. In the few times I did shoot it, I was consistently able to shoot this thing out as long as the range was, about 800yds.

I'd prefer to sell it as a package, but I am willing to sell it in two pieces - (1) Scope and rings - $1,200; (2) Rifle and chassis, $1,600. The rings can go with either part of the sale, valued at $120. Requesting concealed carry license and matching ID for sale of the rifle.

Please note that the bipod is not included with the purchase, it was simply included in photos for display purposes. Thanks for looking.

Pictures:
IMG_3704.jpeg
IMG_3705.jpeg
IMG_3706.jpeg
IMG_3707.jpeg
IMG_3708.jpeg
IMG_3709.jpeg
IMG_3710.jpeg
IMG_3711.jpeg
IMG_3712.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom