Item Gone: FS Tikka T3X Lite SS .223 w/ CTR stock, Rail, and Harris Bipod

Status
Not open for further replies.

cziknow

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Hunter
18   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Tikka T3X Lite SS .223 w/ CTR stock, Rail, and Harris Bipod

Zip Code: 30082

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 850

Caliber: 223

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes

Bill of Sale Info: Current Georgia CCW permit required

Item Description: Sale includes:
  • Tikka T3X Lite Stainless Steel (JRTXB312) - only 111 rounds fired, purchased new by me a month ago
  • Brand new T3X CTR stock (installed)
  • Brand new CTR magazine
  • Harris Bipod- used, excellent condition
  • Area419 20moa rail- bought same time as rifile
  • Tikka black bolt knob extension (same as CTR model)
  • Original T3X Lite stock in case you prefer it (handling scuffs on plastic from FFL)
  • Original T3X Lite magazine
***Will include clamp-on Kahntrol Brake for an extra $100***

Rifle is in new condition, the only blemish is near the front of the barrel where the clamp on brake left cosmetic marks in the stainless steel (see pictures). These are purely superficial, there is no depth to the marks at all, they can not be felt, only seen. Bolt and receiver are perfect. CTR stock is new with no blemishes.

I only took this rifle shooting twice, but it shot every type of factory ammo I tried under 1moa with Lapua (55 and 69) and IWI (77) shooting 0.5-0.6 moa. She shoots like a Tikka. With the brake installed, the muzzle rise is an afterthought. I'm selling because I only do bench shooting and don't need the Lite, I bought it because it was the only .223 Tikka in the country at the time, but have since found the exact model I want for my purposes.

For both our safety and comfort, I prefer to meet at a police station to conduct the sale. I've checked with the Smyrna PD and they are okay with firearm sales. I appreciate your understanding!

NO TRADES, please, not interested

cash only

message, call, or text, thanks!
‪(404)-480-oh eight four five

Pictures:
IMG_0008.jpg
IMG_9980.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg
IMG_9981.jpg
IMG_9996.jpg
IMG_9999.jpg
IMG_9994.jpg
IMG_0013.jpg
IMG_9989.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom