• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Tisas 2011 Double Stack "1911" Carry B9R DS 9mm Optic Ready

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwelhand

Default rank <1000 posts Lifetime Supporter
Frontiersman
196   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Tisas 2011 Double Stack &quot;1911&quot; Carry B9R DS 9mm Optic Ready

Zip Code: 30024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $695

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Tisas 2011 Double stack Carry B9R DS 9mm Optic Ready with 2-17rd OEM mags and everything that came from the factory.
Like-new condition... see pictures and judge for yourself.

Bought this from the original owner/member who only fired 100 rounds without a single issue.
I cleaned and lubed the gun again and haven't fired it myself.
Just bought a friend's Staccato, so I need to sell this before I can even enjoy it.
Never thought I would like the 2011 platform, but this gun changed my perception.

Really excellent fit, finish, and craftsmanship.
This gun is ready for optics directly from the factory mount for Holosun 507k & RMSc Footprint Optics.
It has a 4.25-inch barrel, polymer grip modules with 25LPI checkering on the front/rear, and a molded texture mag well, Ambi safety.

Cash only, no trades at this time.
Just trying to get what I paid.
Must meet in Duluth, Suwanee, or Lawrenceville.
Thanks for looking!

IMG_5003.jpg

IMG_5009.jpg

IMG_5011.jpg

IMG_5013.jpg

IMG_5014.jpg

IMG_5016.jpg

IMG_5017.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom