Reaction score
Item Name: FS Two Budget friendly Pistols

Zip Code: 30517

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Both SOLD

Caliber: 9mm and 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Keltec PF9 used maybe 50 rds through it. Carried and one spot of rust. Still has a lot of life. Soft case included

Taurus PT 24/7 Pro in 45 ACP. Used as a Truck Gun. Has Bulldog Holster with extra mag carrier. Comes with a Blackhawk Right Hand OWB Holster. Original box included

Bill of Sale not needed. I do need buyers to be GA residents with proof of such, ID. GWL is preferred but not needed.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Item Name: FS Two Budget friendly Pistols

Zip Code: 30517

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 300 obo, 400obo

Caliber: 9mm and 45 ACP

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Keltec PF9 used maybe 50 rds through it. Carried and one spot of rust. Still has a lot of life. Soft case included

Taurus PT 24/7 Pro in 45 ACP. Used as a Truck Gun. Has Bulldog Holster with extra mag carrier. Comes with a Blackhawk Right Hand OWB Holster. Original box included

Bill of Sale not needed. I do need buyers to be GA residents with proof of such, ID. GWL is preferred but not needed.[/QUOT I’m interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom