• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Unused Sig Romeo 1 (Please read description)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamas Bear

Default rank <300 posts
Bear
13   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Unused Sig Romeo 1 (Please read description)

Zip Code: 31738

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 125.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: 2 weeks ago I bought a Sig P320 X5 Legion on impulse as my dealer didn't have the P226 Legion I was searching for. I wanted an optic for it but he didn't have a Romeo 1Pro.
I bought a Romeo 1 but as many of you know, the screws included do not fit the Legion slide. Larger diameter screws are required. I bought the larger diameter screws and cleaned the screw holes out on the optic to accept the larger screws. It was very minimal. Maybe .8 mm.
I mounted the sight on the P320. I left town on vacation and never shot the gun or used the sight and my gun dealer (great guy and friend) called me after and said he had a Sig P226 Legion come in over the weekend and offered to trade me out of the P320. I traded the 320 for the 226 and now have no use for the Romeo 1.
It comes with everything it came with when I bought it, except the factory screws. I misplaced them, but the larger screws are included... the ones I used on the P320. Honestly I do not know what a fair price is. I'm simply posting what I think might be fair. If you truly believe it's too much, simply tell me and I'll consider it. I don't want to take advantage of or overcharge anyone. The sight has only been turned on a few times and then the battery removed when removed from the gun. It's a great sight for someone looking for one that isn't bothered by the enlarged screw holes. It's 2 weeks old and never used. I'm marking it for 125.00 simply because the screw holes have been cleaned out and obviously the powder coating is removed from the screw hole area when that's done. It's barely noticeable unless you're very OCD. I can text all the pictures you want of you'll PM your phone number.

Pictures:
kimg1369-jpg.2787464

kimg1367-jpg.2787466

kimg1365-jpg.2787467

kimg1363-jpg.2787468

kimg1364-jpg.2787469

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom