8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Vortex Razor HD Gen III 1-10

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2000.00

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: OK, final price reduction! I have 3 MRAD and 1 MOA new in the box and in stock. Really tired of folks wasting my time, I though we had a better group of folks here but....

If you are serious reach out, if you are going to low-ball or offer excuses of why you cannot live up to your agreement after you agree move on.

Not looking for trades, I am a dealer for most brands and have way more than I need.

If you have wasted my time in the past, Move On, I will not reply!

Up for sale: new in the box Vortex Razor HD 1-10 MRAD or MOA. Will meet in the Cumming/Alpharetta area. I will ship for $25 but it will require an adult signature upon delivery. Payment via Cash FTF or Zelle if shipping. I will take a CC but there is a 4% non-cash fee and it must ship to the CC billing address or be picked up in person with the CC in hand.

Thanks for looking and while I do not mean to offend the good ODT citizens of which there are many, the idiots seem to be taking over ODT.

Pictures:
IMG_3627.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom