Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS VZ58 Parts kit with receiver VZ-58

Zip Code: 31326

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 475

Caliber: 762x39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: VZ-58 military parts kit. I’m not a gunsmith but everything appears to be usable. Appears that the striker spring is missing, shouldn’t be too hard to find. Comes with 4 magazines in a pouch, sling and an extra bolt head as well as the beaver barf furniture. I am including a D-Technik SA VZ-58 Sporter receiver. Someone has ‘worked / bubba with a hand tool’ on the mag well area, again, appears to be usable. Price is considering this. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
IMG_0482.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
VZ-58 military parts kit. I’m not a gunsmith but everything appears to be usable. Appears that the striker spring is missing, shouldn’t be too hard to find. Comes with 4 magazines in a pouch, sling and an extra bolt head as well as the beaver barf furniture. I am including a D-Technik SA VZ-58 Sporter receiver. Someone has ‘worked / bubba with a hand tool’ on the mag well area, again, appears to be usable. Price is considering this. Thanks for looking!
Sold pending funds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom