Reaction score
Item Name: FS Weatherby XXII

Zip Code: 31024

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: Reduced $475.00

Caliber: .22 long rifle

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Nice Italian made Weatherby .22 auto, mag fed. Nice walnut stock. No idea of round count, but I have put less than 100 rounds down range. Accuracy is very good and functioning was fine except for one particular brand. Decide to only keep one Weatherby .22 in my accumulation and someone needs to enjoy this one. Scope is not included!

Pictures:
weatherbyxxii-mag-001-jpg.2244519

weatherbyxxii-mag-002-jpg.2244520

weatherbyxxii-mag-003-jpg.2244521

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
OK, We will shoot for Wedensday.
It is a four hour ride one way with light traffic and I never saw light traffic across Atlanta from Northwest to Southeast. With all the hassle, it would be easier if you could ship it to my local dealer. As a private citizen you can ship it direct to an FFL dealer without going thru one on your end, you just have to provide a copy of your drivers license and GA gun card. You can break it down to stock and barrel assembly in a box and ship it thru the post office. I have to pay my dealer but you don't. Otherwise, I may not be able to complete the deal for a while.

I have a 2:30 Monday appointment, would have to be Tue or Wed. Got a preference? I also am trying to divest some of mine.
I can be there just about any time Wed. Just let me know. My cell # is 706 474 4031, but it is normally not on unless I am travelling. Dennis

It is a four hour ride one way with light traffic and I never saw light traffic across Atlanta from Northwest to Southeast. With all the hassle, it would be easier if you could ship it to my local dealer. As a private citizen you can ship it direct to an FFL dealer without going thru one on your end, you just have to provide a copy of your drivers license and GA gun card. You can break it down to stock and barrel assembly in a box and ship it thru the post office. I have to pay my dealer but you don't. Otherwise, I may not be able to complete the deal for a while.
Don't know what is happening with the messages on the site. Just saw this one at 5:20 today. I certainly can ship, just need the details.

good deal. I will email you a copy of his FFL and address and let me know how you want the money. I can do Cashiers check, postal money order, PayPal or personal check. Once you get all that, you can ship it. Please send your mailing address to my email evanb1@tvn.net

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom