40   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS Wilson Combat 30mm Accuser-Rizer Scope Mount FDE

Zip Code: 30656

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 85

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a Wilson Combat 30mm Accuser-Rizer FDE Scope Mount. I had special ordered this mount to go on my FN Scar, so the FDE is similar to the FDE on a Scar Upper. Mounted a scope, but never fired. I paid $175.00 from Wilson Combat. Ended up going with an Acog, so the mount is in like new shape. Information from Wilson Combat’s site below....

Our Accu-Rizer AR flattop scope mount is machined from Aluminum bar stock and hard-anodized to withstand years of service on your tactical AR type rifle.

• Quick Detach Triangle Screw for Easy Attachment/Detachment in the Field
  • Spring Loaded Steel Locking Plate Ensure Repeatable Accuracy
  • Eight Oversize Hardened Torx Screws Securely Support the Scope Tube
  • Precisely Bored 30 mm Rings
  • Optional Picatinny Rail Cap for Flashlight Mounting
  • 8 oz.
  • 4.870" Length
  • 2.545" High

The triangle quick detach screw and spring loaded, steel locking plate allow the Accu-Rizer to be easily removed in the field by hand with a minimal loss of zero. Large, precisely bored 30 mm rings and eight, oversize hardened Torx screws ensure repeatable accuracy and securely support and protect your scope tube. All these features add up to an extremely versatile mount, crafted with Wilson's legendary attention to detail and designed to work well with most popular tactical telescopic sights.

Pictures:
a026f1e5-d982-4a5a-ade5-11c5a6afdfdb-jpeg.2544652

9a9604d3-327c-410a-97ca-63f228ceb571-jpeg.2544653

723a923e-ba54-4f7f-baad-d56f21d49d47-jpeg.2544654

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom