Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Wilson Combat AR-9 Pistol with extras

Zip Code: 78731

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 2300.00

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Purchased this about 3 years ago and has roughly 500-550 rounds through it. I have several AR pistols and just don't shoot this as much as the others, which are all rifle calibers. I upgraded the trigger to a Timney Gold AR Trigger, which is a $250 upgrade. All small parts cerakoted bronze. Comes with 2, 30 round Glock mags (obviously this is the Glock receiver). The brake attached to the gun is not included as that is a quick attach break for my suppressor. However, the brake in the pics is the Wilson brake and that will be included. All paperwork and the bag is also included. I can include the Sig Romeo 4T red dot, which is perfect for this gun. The Sig sells for about $450. Gun retail price, $2200, Timney trigger, $250, Sig red dot, $450 not to mention the cerakote work and the extra Glock mag, which is $50 for a total package price of roughly $3250+ tax. I am asking $2300 for everything or best reasonable offer. I will only sell to a valid LTC holder in any state. This is a great gun and fun to shoot. I just don't shoot it anymore. NO TRADES!

Pictures:
IMG_2703.jpg
IMG_2704.jpg
IMG_2705.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom