Reaction score
Item Name: FS Wilson Combat CQB Elite 9MM 5" SS

Zip Code: 30152

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 3600

Caliber: 9MM

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This one will make me cry if it sales, but like my other ad states, wife and I are trying to buy a piece of property in the N GA mountains, so selling off some toys that don't get used. I really just need the cash on this one or trades that are easy to sell. Had some interesting offers on other high end pistols and rifles. Sell your trades and come talk to me.

I bought this as a Christmas gift for myself...always wanted a gorgeous Wilson, and was finally able to afford one.

It's a Wilson Combat CQB Elite, 5 inch stainless barrel, 9MM, and gorgeous. I have not put a round thru it. I keep the gun stored in my safe in the original bag and cloth. It is as pretty as it looks.

Not looking for trades or low ball offers. If it sells, it sells. If not, I don't mind keeping it. This is the nicest gun I've ever owned.

Pictures:
d-png.2151251

d1-png.2151252

d2-png.2151253

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Thanks! I've never fired it. Just sits wrapped up in the gun safe with some other fun toys. Thought this beauty would have sold by now. Lots of interest, and lots of trade offers, but I really don't want to trade for more guns that i'd need to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom