Reaction score
Item Name: FS Winchester Model 1897 2 Barrel Take down set - PROJECT

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 350

Caliber: 12 GA

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for sale is a real unique project for the Winchester collector. This Model 1897 pump shotgun with exposed hammer comes with 2 barrels - a 26" barrel and a 32" barrel. The condition on this is about as bad as it gets...it looks like an aftermarket slide on recoil pad melted all over the place and got on different parts of the stock, receiver, and one of the barrel sets. One of the wood pump grips has a long crack from one end to the other on the under side. I inherited this gun and have never put it together, fired it, or function tested it. Sold AS-IS, where-is. I'll post up as many photos as possible to help you get an idea on condition.

I live in East Cobb not far from Sandy Springs and meet ups will be at the Kroger located at 4880 Lower Roswell Rd. I'm happy to let you inspect at the meet up prior to purchasing and won't hold it against you if you decide not to buy. I'm posting up several older rifles and shotguns I inherited so check out the other postings.

Pictures:
img_3166-jpg.2800117

img_3168-jpg.2800118

img_3169-jpg.2800119

img_3170-jpg.2800120

img_3171-jpg.2800121

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom