• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Item Gone: FS Windham-made Bushmaster XM15-E2S A2 carry handle retro complete upper

Status
Not open for further replies.

big_eeth

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
3   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS Windham-made Bushmaster XM15-E2S A2 carry handle retro complete upper

Zip Code: 30528

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $400

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For sale is a post-ban Windham, ME era Bushmaster A2 carry handle upper with the original BCG. It has a 14.5" barrel pin and welded to 16" from the factory. There are some good forum posts online detailing the easiest way to remove the pinned muzzle device if you wish to do so. Barrel is 1/9 twist, chrome lined, government profile, and carbine gas. Semi-auto profile BCG. Nice shooter and collectible. No charging handle included; sorry.

This was bought used and I only put a couple mags through it since I already have a similar upper, but it has been shot plenty before me; great condition though. Shows normal wear but has some slight scratches and finish wear here and there. I took some detailed pictures to help you understand the condition it is in, so please refer to them. This would make a great base for a good Colt 727 or XM4 clone. Apparently, Windham Weaponry will still warranty these from what I've heard so that's a good thing to keep in mind if you purchase this.

Detailed pictures:
I accept cash only, FTF.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Thank you for looking. I'm reusing the same Imgur link for pictures that I used on Reddit, so mind the timestamp in the first couple pics.

1000008107.jpg
1000008106.jpg

Pictures:
8fvnUC9

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom