Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FS WTS: Century Arms L1A1 Sporter (FN) Rifle

Zip Code: 31523

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: 1,000

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am asking $1,000 for this rifle. It is a Century Arms L1A1 Sporter rifle. I purchased the rifle new in November of 1999. It is my understanding Century used Austrian surplus STG 58 FNs for the barrels, stock, etc and assembled them on Imbel uppers/receivers. Century has a reputation for spotty reliability but my gun functions 100%. I would consider this rifle in good to very good condition with normal wear and scratches. The front sling loop is missing. Barrel length is 20.5 inches. Rifle comes with five 20 round metric magazines. These mags function correctly, but one will not lock the bolt when it goes empty. Cosmetically, I would consider these mags fair with many scratches and missing finish. Each mag is marked 1-5 on the floor plate by electric pencil. Also included is a front sight tool and manuals. I am willing to ship to an FFL and I am willing to negotiate a face to face transfer.

Pictures:
FN1.JPG
FN3.JPG
FN4.JPG
FN2.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom