Reaction score
Item Name: FS Yugo M70AB2 Underfolder

Zip Code: 30223

Item is for: Sale Only, but......
Sale Price: 700

Caliber: 7.62X39

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: CIA Yugo M70AB2 Underfolder for sale.

This is the heavier bulged trunnion and 1.5mm thick receiver O-pap version for the grenade launcher, and has the flip up grenade sight that cuts off the gas block.

Shows some wear on original wood and metal parts. All mechanical parts are fine. Shoots fine. Sights straight. Tapco trigger. 14mm threaded slant break, cleaning rod, bayonet, Tapco 30 round mag.

$700

Found something I want to buy is why I had it "Sale Only". But people keep asking, so yes, I'll consider trades.

AK, AK47, AK-47, AKM
Pictures:
2017-12-08-15-29-54-jpg.1417901

2017-12-08-15-30-10-jpg.1417902

2017-12-08-15-30-38-jpg.1417903

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Not a Yugo / Zastava expert by far. The only difference in the rifle in the listing and mine is the wood foregrip and gas tube rather than the black plastic on mine. They both have reinforced trunions for use with the grenade launching front sight/gas cutoff. They're kinda heavy but damn good rifles.
The receivers are different . The whole pap line has been plagued with not properly heat treated receivers . Many SOT dealers have experienced them cracking when ran in full auto for just moderate periods .

The receivers are different . The whole pap line has been plagued with not properly heat treated receivers . Many SOT dealers have experienced them cracking when ran in full auto for just moderate periods .
Good information. But I've fired less than 2 full mags through mine flawlessly. The full auto thing reminds me of the IraqiVet 8888 WASR meltdown video. It didn't make it through that many full mags before failing. But they fixed the failure in the field with a trailer hitch and a tree and got it back shooting again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom